Monday, June 13, 2011

TOTD: Confetti Conga Line

Okay, you know the drill; it's baseball season so the only color on my toes is orange!!! This is a nice one from a brand called Confetti which I think you can get at CVS or Walgreens, although I'm sure it's CVS. They have a lot of nice colors for good prices!! Peep what's on my toes now...

Confetti Conga Line
I think the name is kinda silly! Anyway, it's a  orange with lots of red tones, my photo is pretty true to life. And it's not really a shimmery color, it actually looks more frosty which should be terrible, but it's not. It makes it glow! Really pretty. And a good solid orange color! Looks great against my black flip flops :)

Thanks for visiting!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)