Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NOTD: Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained

Another swatch from the weeks sans camera. I love this color! It's Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained. It got it at my local Sally's.


Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained
Oh man, this name is so groan-tastic. I don't know if I like it or loathe it. I think I'm leaning to loathe. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I love the color! The formula was a bit thick but not terrible to work with. I'd say the color is sapphire? Or amethyst? Blurple? Whatever it is, it's gorgeous and covers very well for a glitter.

Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained blurred
I blurred it a bit so you can see the lovely shimmer and glitter.


2 comments:

  1. Ha all their regular line names are a bit kooky! This one sure is pretty. One of my first finger paints. They make pretty glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color.. so deep and pretty .. great blog im not following u http://britters89.blogspot.com/ please check out mine an follow please =]

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)