Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Custom Kicks

Another swatch to be made while I was without a camera. This one I did while the Sharks were still in the playoffs, before they choked (like always!! BOO) and were eliminated. It's China Glaze Custom Kicks.

China Glaze Custom Kicks
I had to edit it a little because my camera had it looking way too blue, and this is very much a green based teal. As you can see from the photo it also has a very lovely gold shimmer running throughout which I LOVE better than a regular teal cream. It covered in two coats and was silky smooth to apply. Too bad my mojo didn't work for the Sharks. D:

Well, how's Tuesday working out for everyone? I'm having a pretty terrible week so far. Hopefully it gets better!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing color. It is really unique, with the gold shimmer! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my first CG's...I love the gold shimmer. One of my favorite summer pedicure colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)