Friday, June 3, 2011

NOTD: 4/27/2011 Zoya Phoebe

Hey look what I found! Backlogged pictures! Woot! Man, I'm so pissed that I don't have the camera still!! Ughh.

Well, anyway, here's Zoya Phoebe from their Mod Mattes collection. I got that one and Mitzy from that collection. I love the name Phoebe and not for the reasons you may think (I hate "Friends"... sorry). When I was in high school I had the fortune of being in my senior year's production of William Shakespeare's As You Like It. If you didn't know, that's the play where the "All the world's a stage" speech comes from. Anyway, I got to play Phebe who had fallen in love with Rosalind while she was dressed as Ganymede... man, this story is complicated. Well, just know that being in that play was the greatest moment of my senior year and I cherish the name Phebe because of it.

So yes, here's the polish!

Zoya Phoebe
Omg, I love a matte with shimmer!!! It's pretty much the most awesome thing to look at.

Zoya Phoebe with top coat
ZOMG this is even better!!! Whatevs, this color is just gorgeous all around. I bet it would look HOT with some silver or white shatter!!! OOH must try!

OH AND I just went downstairs to ask my stepmom for the camera back and I saw it sitting on the dining room table... yessssssss!!!!

Okay peeps, I'll be back soon with some lovely high quality pictures! YAY! Have a good weekend!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. i gotta try these zoya polishes! they look amazing, but i've never seen them in stores :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only place that carries them is ULTA and they only have a VERY limited selection, otherwise I got all mine online :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)