Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nail Mail from Cherry Culture

ZOMG they're heeeeeerrrreeeeeeeee!!! LA Girl Glitter Addicts!!! Ain't it the truth! I feel like Ke$ha... "Throw some glitter make it rain..." LOLZ. Anyways, look at the pics I gots of my new stuffs!

OHHH EMMM GEEE

Top row: Synergy, Purge, Nostalgic, and Aqueous.
Bottom row: Provocative, Inspire, Eutopia, and Euphoria.

Top row: Uninhibited, Animate, Flamboyant, and Flash.
Bottom row: NYX Girls Dreamy Glitter, Enchanted Forest, and Under The Moon.

I pretty much went on a glitter binge, can you tell? I'm still missing four colors from the collection and as soon as it's complete I'll swatch it! OMG I love glitter!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see your swatches!! I've been eyeing this line but really wanted to see them in action first.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)