Thursday, June 9, 2011

Liebster Blog Award from Chelly Glam Melon



Hey look, an award! This one came from the always lovely Chelly over at Chelli Glam Melon! I love her blog, it's so cute and she has great makeup tutorials! A big thanks and hugs to Chelly!

Anyway, like always there are rules that go with it!

"It is said that the Liebster Blog Award started in Germany (probably) and is used to highlight smaller blogs that are less known. Blogs of less than 300 followers. It is a blog that you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you accept the award, you choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel are deserving of more subscribers and pass the award on to them. You are not obligated to accept the award or to even pay it forward. I like to do this because it helps get the word out about other blogs that you might not have ever heard of. As I assume many of you do, I find blogs I want to follow by seeing them on the followers list on blogs I already follow."


I probably start following one or two new blogs a day, so I love doing this stuff!


Here are three blogs I really like reading:
http://steffels.blogspot.com/ - Stef has awesome taste in polish (seriously, I just ordered those same LA Girl Glitter Addict colors) and she's wickedly funny; I love reading her posts!
http://rkirscha.blogspot.com/ - Rebecca has a refreshing mix of beauty, fashion and every day life rolled into one on her blog! 
http://krystlemethod.blogspot.com/ - Krystle always has lovely FOTD's and she's very inspiring to me to start eating better!


Okay so have fun finding out new blogs and keep up the good work! xx


~Pinupcherrymakeup

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me this blog. I had such a big smile on my face when I read your comment. I'll pass it along.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)