Thursday, June 30, 2011

EOTD: 6/23/2011

Hello lovies here's a makeup look for you! Man, I've been busy! I have a lot of catching up to do, so please bear with me! For now, feast your eyes on this look! My manager wanted us all to do a "bronze" look, and even though I personally hate bronzer on myself, I was up to the challenge so here's what I came up with.

This palette is my Coastal Scents Warm Palette.




I started with Gold Medal High Shine in the inner corner, did Vanilla Sugar as my highlight, and used the shadow numbered 1 in the picture as my crease color. Then I took shadow numbered 2 and layered it over the Gold Medal and crease color. I used the shadow numbered 3 and drew it along my bottom lashline over the Espresso liner.

On my face I used BE Faux Tan bronzer and I don't remember what blush, but I used BE French Roast lipgloss mixed with something else that I can't remember because French Roast by itself is way too brown for me.

Overall I really liked the eye look and I love Faux Tan for bronzer because it's not super sparkly or dark and it looks natural, but alas, I love being pale so I don't use it all that much.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)