Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EOTD: 6/11/2011

Here's a look I did last week, I was going for something soft so I could put on a really punchy lip, something that I usually don't do. I usually go all out with my eyes and do a softer lip because most of the time I forget to reapply lip gloss/stick throughout the day anyway. Unless I'm wearing a red lip (or more recently a hot pink one, like here) I do pretty colorful/dramatic/dark eyes. This look still includes a little drama in the eyes but it's all about the lip.

Products: MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue, MAC Typographic e/s (starred), BE Chic Nude e/s, BE High Shine Eyeshadow in Frost, BE Big & Bright Eyeliner in Charcoal.



Sorry about the wonky eyebrow, I put primer on before I did my eyebrows and when I do that, the power doesn't stick to my skin as well. At least my lashes look decent!

I did Chic Nude all over the lid and up under the brow. Then I did Typographic in the crease and Frost High Shine very lightly all over the lid. Signature Blue is my top liner and Charcoal is my bottom liner.

I can't remember what I used on my cheeks, I think it was Miracle blush by BE? But on my lips I used BE Pretty Amazing in Ambition. I love this color! I blotted it a little so it's not as bright and shiny as it usually is so it looks more like a stain. I really love the hot pink with the blue liner.

Giants are in the lead right now!! Gooo Cainer!!! And YAY for having Pablo back!! I love the Kung-Fu Panda! Tee hee!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like. Very pretty. I'm loving your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip color! It suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)