Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coastal Scents Color Palette

Hey guys, I figured I needed to post these since I haven't yet and because I desperately need something to do.

Here's one of my Coastal Scents palettes, this one is just called 88 Original Palette.

By itself, very vivid colors! Most of them are matte, a couple have shimmer.

Numbered for your convenience.

Sorry about the hairy arm, it's very difficult to swatch that many colors, especially when my left arm has a big ole tattoo on it.








As you can see, they're all very well pigmented and even though some colors look exactly the same, I'm glad to have variety and it really comes in handy when I wanna get creative and play! I have three more palettes like this, I got them all on the Coastal Scents website in a four pack for $70!! This palette by itself is usually $18.95. The other three are $19.95, $24.95, and $24.95. So instead of buying all four separately and paying $88.80, I got all four for $69.95! Yay savings!!

All in all, I think I got a good deal on these palettes since they all contain the rainbow in various textures and finishes. I think they will really perform well if I ever need to do extravagant makeup for any event or even for wedding makeup. Definitely see these working for Halloween and New Years and stuff. Three more palettes coming after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)