Thursday, May 26, 2011

Song I'm Obsessed With Right Now: Alice In Chains "Nutshell"

Just being quite pensive and writing a little tonight, I usually get like this around the wee hours of the morning, and I wanted to share with you guys a song/video I'm totally obsessed with right now. It's "Nutshell" by Alice In Chains and the video is from their "Unplugged" session on MTV (which they should totally bring back!!). For those not in the know, the lead singer, Layne Staley died of a drug overdose in 2002, so this song for me at least is very haunting and it really strikes a chord in me. In 2005 Alice In Chains was reborn with a new lead singer and a new album Black Gives Way To Blue, and while the bf really enjoys that album, I just can't get over the fact that it's not Layne's voice coming through the speakers. Anyway, here's the video.


<3 you Layne.

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)