Thursday, May 5, 2011

EOTD: 4/20/2011

Here's a makeup look! From 4/20... haha oh jeez. Now I'm not an advocate for pot, but I don't condemn it either. My mom legitimately needs to smoke to get to sleep because she has terrible insomnia! Well, anyways, here's what I did...


Products used: Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer palette top shadow and bottom shadow colors, MAC Chill e/s, BE Spellbound e/s and MAC Jewel Blue e/s.

 




I used Chill on the very inner corner, then Jewel Blue on most of the lid, then I blended the two colors from the Coastal Scents palette together in the crease, and I used Spellbound as the highlight color under my brow, and lastly of course I used Blacktrack for liner.

Sorry for the gross messy hair. You can see how this color faded faster than the last color, and it's faded to a rather unattractive greyish color. So next time I either have to get really good, professionally done highlights then color it Ultra Violet, or I can continue to use Purple Haze. I'm glad I tried something new, but I like Purple Haze better anyway, it fades to a pretty purple-pink color.

Listening to awesome 90's music now! So obsessed with Alice In Chains right now. Love Layne Staley, so sad he's not with us anymore... well, hope everyone is having a good night!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

4 comments:

  1. I really like the touch of green on the crease!Aww I have always wanted to dye my hair purple...but I can't. I comprise losing my job *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo why do they censor us?! I have to hide my tattoos and nose ring at work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice eye makeup, love the colours you used together.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)