Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dresses from Target

WOW I spoke entirely too soon, the Giants just came from behind in the 8th inning to WIN the game!!!!!! GAH my boys are so clutch!! YEAH! Beat the Rockies!! Unfortunately the Sharks lost tonight, but they're still up in the series 3-1. Now they're coming home to hopefully win and move on to the next round! WHOO SPORTS!

So today was my monthly Target/ULTA trip, lol. I was so excited to go to Target because I wanted to see if they had any more cute summer dresses, and they didn't disappoint! My wallet was unhappy, but I'm happy for a new summer wardrobe!

Xhilaration Juniors Sleeveless Dress - Purple Floral
I love the color of this dress and I love the vintage floral print. The best part? These all have pockets!!!

Xhilaration Juniors Sleeveless Dress - Vintage Floral
So this is the same idea dress as the purple only black and the floral print is slightly different.


    Xhilaration Juniors Sleeveless Dress - Peach Praire
    I'm pretty sure that's the color name, it wasn't online and the tag says "PCH PRAIRE" so I guessed "PCH" stood for "peach" but they spelled "prairie" wrong if that's what they meant. Still, a cute dress reminiscent of a good 90's floral. I see myself wearing this with a cute cardigan, black tights and my black combat boots. Throwback fo sho.

    Xhilaration Juniors Sleeveless Dress - Orange Ikt (?) Dots
    That's what the name says on the website, but I dunno what "Ikt" stands for. And I basically only got this one because it's orange and black (and white and grey) which are, of course, Giants colors!!! Winning!

    Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Broken Twill Dress - Dream Wash
    This dress is a dream! It was the first one I tried on and it set the tone, definitely. It's so ridiculously adorable, I can't wait to dress it up with cute vintage inspired accessories! It's also not as blue as my picture is showing, it's a bit more of a faded denim look. This is the last dress that has pockets, the rest do not.

    Xhilaration Juniors Nautical Stripe Coverup Dress - Green/White
    This one and the next one are meant to be swimsuit cover ups, and I stretched them out with another hanger so you can see how it criss crosses in the back. I especially love this one because it's striped and there's an adorable anchor on the bottom!


    Xhilaration Juniors Hawaiian Fade Coverup Dress
    I couldn't find this one online, so I dunno what color combo they're going with, but when I saw this the first time I was instantly drawn to it because of the colors, but I wasn't sure if it was really my style. Well, I'm glad I got over that, because I really do love the colors, plus I can always use more of these light summer dresses.

    Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Sleeve Dress - Purple Play
    I love these kinds of dresses for when I don't want to show off my arms, and they always come in nice bright, summery colors! This one is a light brighter than my picture shows but it's still a more muted greyish purple, goes really well with my hair color!

    Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Sleeve Dress - Avalon Sea
    This one is a really rich teal blue color, it's such a gorgeous color!

    Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Sleeve Dress - Pink Foil
    A nice bright bubble gum pink shade. I actually wore this to last year's Gay Pride Parade in SF and I accidentally got bbq sauce on it and it came right out in the wash when I pre-treated it with Resolve or whatever, so yay!

    Be Bop Dress, V-Neck Wide Waist Zip Front Tank - Very Pink/Black
    This one I actually got at Macy's and it's not as bright as that but it's still freakin adorable. I love the zipper down the front (and yes, it's an actual working zipper) and there's pockets!!! I also have this in black for work, and I usually wear it with a belt and it looks amazing. I'm tempted to get it in the grey/black combo too since it's on sale right now...

    Last thing... I saw this as I was walking by The Disney Store today and had to have it. It was $10!!! I love it, it's so incredibly adorable, I can't even stand it. They had other ones, like Tinkerbell (whom I LOATHE btw), Tiana from The Princess and The Frog, and Toy Story (which I got for my friend, she loves Buzz Lightyear) but if you're going to use it as a beach towel, wouldn't it be wrong NOT to get The Little Mermaid????

    Well, I need to paint my nails before I go to sleep, so I'll see you peeps tomorrow! Sleep well...

    ~Pinupcherrymakeup

    2 comments:

    1. Nice dresses, the Kimono Sleeve ones are my favourites.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the Little Mermaid! It is so cute =D

      ReplyDelete

    Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)