Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beauty.com Anniversary Event 20% off coupon

Hey guys, I just read this on Ice Queen's Nail Parlour about Beauty.com having an anniversary event starting on Tuesday the 10th at 12:01am and ending on Friday the 13th (!!!I didn't know it was going to be Friday the 13th!!!) at 11:59 pm where you receive 20% off your entire purchase! What's even better is you get free shipping for purchases over $25!! I already know what I want; NARS polishes!! I've been pining for Pokerface for a while and Beauty.com happens to have it!! I would get more MD Formulations stuff (Bare Escentuals used to sell the whole line and now we don't, only a few things) but really, the only thing I love from MD Formulations is the Oil Control Pore Refiner and they don't have it :(

More sad news: the Sharks just lost game 5 which means now we have to go to game 6 in Detroit!! UGHHH they do this every year!!! They always make the playoffs as like the number 1 or 2 seed and then they choke and get eliminated. I really hope they win on Tuesday, I was feeling like this is their year!!!! COME ON SHARKS!!

Hope everyone's Mother's Day/just another Sunday is going well!!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

1 comment:

  1. Oh really? I saw that they were playing but I can't go to see them cause its during a weekday. But SOAD was amaziiing <333333

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)