Saturday, April 2, 2011

TOTD: Color Club Tangerine Scream

I dunno if many bloggers do TOTD ("toes of the day") but I keep thinking since I paint my toenails anyways with beautiful colors I may as well show them off. Sorry if you're the type that just hates feet in general, but I personally think my toes are adorable. (Except for my pinky toe on my left foot, that one never grows correctly. I used to think there was something wrong with it, like a gross fungus or something but now I think it has something to do with the fact that my left foot is slightly bigger than my right so maybe it's squished when I wear shoes?? Which is why I wear flip flops most of the time anyway. Umm... so... yeah.)

Color Club Tangerine Scream
Please let it be known that I LOVE orange nail polish!!!!!! And I've been really into putting neon colors on my toes because then they really pop! So this color has everything I want!! SOO gorgeous!! This is from their Electro Candy collection, and I got it online.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)