Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sale at ULTA - BOGO nail polish!

Hey lacquer-heads, I just got the ULTA newsletter in my mail today and what do you know, the back has an ad for "Buy 2, get 1 free" promo going on for nail polish right now! (Oh btw Sally's by me is also having "Buy 2, get 1 free", and I'll show you the colors I got next post). This BOGO works for OPI, Orly, China Glaze, ULTA Professional and more Nail Lacquers and Treatments. However, this offer excludes OPI Black Shatter top coat. And here are some stipulations: "Free item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest-priced item purchased. Excludes clearance items, promotional packs and value packs. Limit 4 purchased items per brand per customer. Brands cannot be combined." Does that sound strange to anyone else? "Limit 4 purchased items per brand per customer." So wait, I can BOGO for any of the aforementioned brands but only 4 items from each brand? I don't get it. Maybe people working at ULTA won't read the fine print. :) I may have to go back for some more ULTA polishes...

Can someone come over to my house and help me sorta highlight my hair?! I hate doing it by myself, I'm rubbish at it. But I want the purple!!! Eeeeeee... it's been a long day.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)