Thursday, April 28, 2011

NOTD: Earth Day with Sally Hansen Resolution

Yay Earth Day! I had to work, of course, but luckily our product is all natural? Hah I dunno, but I do know that Bare Minerals never expires! Is that a good thing? Well yeah but does that help the earth? I dunno. I'm rambling.

Anyway, here's what was on my nails, and I used my camera on my phone to take these, so sorry if they're blurry but you can actually see the duochrome of this one that way!

Sally Hansen Resolution
Ooh I love this color, but the formula kind of sucked? I had to be careful to do really thin layers otherwise it would bubble. I think this is three coats. But at first glance it's a lovely grass green, perfect for Earth Day!

Sally Hansen Resolution
Here you can see the duochrome! On my pinky you can still see the green, but then it shifts to a silvery blue or teal with a little hint of pink! So gorgeous!!! I really wish the formula wasn't so weird!!

Well, that's about all I did for Earth Day, except for the GIANT order I placed with Zoya for their annual polish exchange! Ack, good thing I got paid that day. I can't wait to get my new colors in, I'll be sure to show you what I got!


~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)