Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NOTD: 4/7/2011 Zoya Rica and Zoya haul

Ahhh the first Zoya I actually tried on, and I love it! It's been stated before that I love the San Francisco Giants and April 8th was their first home game of the season, so naturally I needed to sport some orange on my fingers! And there was no question as to what shade I was going to use... one of my new Zoyas from their summer collection! Whoo hoo! Check it out!


Zoya Rica
Holy jamoly this thing is shimmery and gorgeous! It's sheer insanity to look at it in the sun because it's crazy shimmery. And of course, the color is most appropriate, for both the Giants and spring/summer! I love it, it's definitely being used again this summer, maybe next time as a pedi. I think this was three coats, and I wrapped my nails too.


Oh, and here's the rest of the colors I got when Zoya was doing their BOGO. Woot!

Top: Kimmy, Rica, Tanzy, Faye, and Apple.
Bottom: Mitzi, Phoebe, Mira, Kieko, and Sooki.

The shimmery collection is called Sunshine and the creams are called Summertime (so original) and the two matte colors that I got (Mitzi and Phoebe) are from Mod Mattes. I got every one from the Sunshine collection except for one, Reva (a cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle), but I think I may end up getting it now every time I look at swatches of it. I only got three out of the six Summertime colors, the other three were Breezi (soft, dusty, dirty medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish), Areej (soft, muted cool fuchsia pink with an opaque cream finish) and Tasmen (medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish), although, again, I might get Areej at some point. I didn't feel like I needed either Breezi or Tasmen since they didn't really wow me. The other matte color was Lolly (bold, saturated medium magenta pink cream with a velvety matte finish) and while I love the idea of a matte bright pink, I'd rather have OPI's La Paz-itively Hot Matte cuz it has shimmer.


Anyone else take advantage of Zoya's BOGO deal?!


~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I love Zoya polishes.
    And yes there was a collection where all the colors were named after HP spells. I Thought it was so cool, so I bought some. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter spells?! INTO IT! That's such a good idea I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)