Friday, April 22, 2011

NOTD: 4/14/2011 Zoya Kieko

Hot cross buns... hot cross buns... HOT CROSS BUNS! HOT CROSS BUNS! THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS!

Sorry. It's funny that I just saw that episode of Rocko's Modern Life and now it's Good Friday and hot cross buns are traditionally eaten on Good Friday... not that I celebrate it or anything, I just thought it was coincidental.

Anyways, I'm soooooo sleepy because I really did not want to get up for work today. I want to stay awake to watch the Giants game but I think a nap is in order. I just wanted to post this before since I missed a day or two.

This is from last week, I loved it!

Zoya Kieko
Love this red-grape cream! It has a lovely dusty quality which I adore! But it's still bright and gorgeous. Applied like a dream and think only 2 coats!

Also, if you know what Zoya's Summer collections for 2011 look like then this might look familiar...
Yes yes, like I've said, I'm a nerd. But I love making friendship bracelets! I've tried making some for a couple girls at my work and they don't wear them :( so I just make them for me! I like them because they're colorful, cheap, easy and fast to make, they have cool patterns and I'm not allergic to them! (Most jewelry I can't wear because I'm allergic to nickel and it gives me a rash...) Anyways, don't the colors remind you of the Zoya nail colors?! It's like Tanzy, Lolly, Phoebe and Kieko! Pretty colors!!

Now, when I first got back into nail polish, Zoya was one of those brands I kept seeing and hearing great things about their products and I dutifully created an extremely long wish list. Hopefully some of that wish list gets knocked down because they're doing the polish exchange!!! Whoo! I specifically asked all my friends and family if they had any old nail polishes that they didn't want so I could trade them in and get new ones! YEAH! Now I just have to decide which colors to do...


~Pinupcherrymakeup

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty color! I love purple :)
    Cute friendship bracelet too- I love the colors, they kinda remind me of cotton candy LOL don't ask why haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making friendship braclets! When I was in middle school I made these ALL THE TIME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one dorking out with friendship bracelets... :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)