Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NOTD: 4/1/2011 OPI Teenage Dream and La Paz-itively Hot and Santee Angel Pink Glitter

This is a fun nail look that I envisioned, although it didn't turn out completely like I wanted, but oh well. I used three different nail colors.

OPI Teenage Dream
First I did a layer of Teenage Dream which is gorgeous by itself.

Santee Angel Pink Glitter
Look at this lovely glitter!! I did a layer of that to make it more glittery, and the Angel Pink has a bit more pink tint to it than Teenage Dream which is what I wanted.

OPI La Paz-itively Hot
I wanted the glitter to show through the pink and it does slightly if you click the picture, but not as much as I envisioned. It still looks cool and I love the colors, I just wish I had done thinner coats so the glitter could show through more.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)