Sunday, April 17, 2011

NOTD: 4/10/2011 Sally Hansen Lightening and Nicole by OPI Yellow It's Me

Hello! Ever notice how for a couple days out of the week I just disappear?! And then I have to catch up with the buttload of posts I was planning?! Yep, that's what happens when the bf goes from living two minutes away from me to 20 minutes away from me. Still, it's not that far, but I have to drive up and down a crazy hill and I hate doing it, so when I have a day off or two, I usually just spend that time at the bf's so I'm not driving all over 70 billion times a day/week. Anyhoosiers, here's a nice yellow mani!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
I bought this always with the intention of using it for layering other yellow nail polish and that's exactly what I did! But seeing it on its own makes me like it like that too! After this mani I am really digging yellow nail polish for the summer! MUST GET MORE.

Nicole by OPI Yellow It's Me
I actually got this one knowing I'd use it over Lightening because it looked rather sheer in the bottle, but man, that glass-fleck looked amazing! You can't see it well enough in this picture, so I included several crappy pictures to try to show the sparkle. I'm still trying to figure out my camera settings... whaa whaa. 

You can actually kinda see that glass-fleck in the shadow on my pinky.

Obvi these were taken a couple days later, sorry for the tip wear.

This one probably shows up the best, so pretty!!!

You can see it changing colors!



So yes, I'm looking forward to discovering new yellows! Any suggestions??



~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the red undertones of the NBO polish. Is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great?! I want to try it over white and black and maybe pink!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)