Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOTD: 3/29/2011 OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

I... don't get the name of this one. And I have to admit, when I saw the promo pics for the Texas collection at my mall's Pure Beauty, I only got excited because I know my co-worker Alexa is from Texas, and I couldn't wait to tell her about it! Ahaha I'm a dork. Anywillies, here it is!

OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star
A gorgeous pale pale baby blue with soft shimmer. I love blues like this! They're so fresh and chic in my opinion. And it really pops! So lovely.

Revlon Galaxy
After a couple days I threw this on top to see how it looked and it's not great but it's not terrible. I love glitter so whatevs. It will probably look amazing over a darker blue or even silver...


~Pinupcherrymakeup

3 comments:

  1. Olá Meghan, amei seu blog. Sou uma apaixonada por unhas coloridas. Lindo. Sucesso pra você!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Revlon too, those nails are gorgeous! Hugs from Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dione - Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário e seu apoio!

    @Ciccia - Thank you! Hugs to you from the Bay Area!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)