Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOTD: 3/27/2011 Borghese Vigneto Berry

Ooooh-weee I love some of these Borghese nail colors!! Soooo pigmented and glittery, I love 'em! Excuse the tip wear, I painted this when I was at the bf's house and didn't get a chance to take pics until after I got home. Still, it's a gorgeous shade!


Borghese Vigneto Berry

The first picture is with Seche Vite top coat and the second picture is with China Glaze Matte Magic! This polish is matte by itself, but I did the matte topcoat right before I took this off, just to see what it looked like without being all bumpy. I like both! But I'm easy to please :) This is a juicy raspberry jam shade with lovely glitter in it! I think I did three coats of this, and I found it at ULTA.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)