Saturday, April 2, 2011

NOTD: 3/19/2011 Essie Coat Azure

Another backlogged entry. Here was my mani from 3/19. It's Essie Coat Azure. I don't get that name. Whatever.

Essie Coat Azure
So I lurrrve this color! I love pale blues, especially ones with shimmer and this baby is no exception! I feel kinda bad now that I think of it for posting this now since the Dirty Dodgers are beating my poor Giants... at least my toenails are orange... you'll get to see that soon. But anyway, it's a great color and I think part of Essie's spring/summer collection??? I got this at CVS I think for $7.50 or $8???


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)