Monday, April 18, 2011

EOTD: 4/7/2011

Gah, you know when you hear just the first few notes of a song and nostalgia comes crashing over you and whatever emotion you felt the first time you heard it, you feel it like ten times more?? Yeah, "Under The Bridge" by RHCP does that for me. What a beautiful song. I love 90's music.

Anycrickets,  here's a look I did a couple weeks ago.

Products: BE Wicked e/s, BE Black Emerald e/s, MAC Blacktrack, BE Pink Petal blush.

 



Blurred a bit to show the gorgeous green and yellow shimmer of Wicked.


Wicked all over, Black Emerald in the crease (my favorite green of all time) and Blacktrack on the top for liner.

Pink Petal on cheeks... ehh it's all right.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have been wanting to try some BE pigments, and you used them pretty often. They always looks so great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Well I work for BE so that's pretty much all I own and wear, besides occasional MAC and Coastal Scents! They're really great, super easy to apply and blend, if you get a chance to go to a BE boutique, check out the shadows!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)