Thursday, April 14, 2011

EOTD: 4/6/2011

Sooo... I've been thinking. I may have to cave in and get a Clarisonic, especially now since Sephora has an exclusive jaguar print one. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for jaguar/leopard/cheetah print (is there a difference??) and if it's going to be on something I'd actually use, I may as well get it. So, just a thought. Does anyone have one and love it? Or do you hate it? Well, in any case, here's a look I did last week.

Products: BE Glee Radiance, MAC Blacktrack, BE High Shine Vapor, BE Popular e/s, BE Happy e/s.




I used Happy all over, then Vapor in the crease, and on top I did a light layer of Popular. Lined with Blacktrack only on the top.

Glee Radiance, my favorite blush color EVER on my cheeks.

Might I also add that Lawrence Olivier is such a babe in "Wuthering Heights". That is all.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. This is super nice!Its wearable but still has that interesting twist~ I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)