Wednesday, April 27, 2011

EOTD: 4/25/2011

Heyooo long time no see... yep, spending time on the other side of the earth with my beloved... god I hate where he lives. ANYWAYS here I have the eye look I did on Monday to give the San Jose Sharks good luck so they could beat the stupid LA Kings already and advance to the next round of playoffs!! Jeez. As you may know, I love The SF Giants very much, but I also love the SJ Sharks. I just hope that this is the year they finally win the Stanley Cup... every year they go to the playoffs and every year they choke and never win!! Argh so here's hoping that history doesn't repeat itself...

Products: MAC Blacktrack, BE Big & Bright Eyeliner in Teal, BE Turquoise Sea e/s, BE Magnifique e/s, and BE Celestine e/s

 




Did Celestine in the inner corner to about the middle, then Turquoise Sea on the rest of the lid and Magnifique in the crease. Blacktrack is my top liner and Teal is my bottom liner.

I don't remember the blush or gloss... aaaaand I look psycho in the picture... forgive me.

BLACK AND TEAL WHATS UP?! Lol yeah, they totally won that game btw! WHOOO next round! 

Who else likes sports?! Is it weird that I'm super girly because I like makeup and nail polish but I also love sports and beer?! I dunno. (I could go for a Stella right about now.)


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)