Friday, April 8, 2011

EOTD: 4/1/2011

Here's an eotd! I'm so into using Enchanted e/s right now! I love the pinky iridescence of it. And guess what colors I used?! Oh right, purple. I always do purple. Well, it's hard not to when BE makes so many beautiful purples!! Not to mention purple looks awesome with my green eyes! :D


Products: BE Avant Garden blush, BE Brocade e/s, BE Enchanting e/s, BE Soul Sister e/s, MAC Fluidline Blacktrack, and BE Big & Bright Eyeliner in Ink.

 




I used Enchanting on the inner and middle lid, Soul Sister in the outer corner and a little in the crease, then layered Brocade over that in the crease. Lined the top with Blacktrack and the bottom with Ink.

Then Avant Garden blush is on my cheeks, and the new BE product called Pretty Amazing is on my lips! Love that stuff! when I get the colors, I plan on doing a review!

Still an early Friday night... just watching the Giants game from earlier again!! I LOVE that we are the defending world champs! We raised the flag today and it looks great!!! Ahhh!!! Baseball!!!!


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)