Wednesday, April 6, 2011

EOTD: 3/31/2011 and an accident...

This was a great look! I used my standard orange and black because of Opening Day for the 2011 Baseball Season but mixed it up a bit with some purple!

Products: MAC Fluidline Blacktrack, BE Sugar Plum e/s, BE Onyx e/s, BE Fun e/s, BE TTYL blush and BE Big & Bright eyeliner Black Coffee.




I used Fun on the inner corner, Sugar Plum on the mid mid, and Onyx on the outer corner and in the crease. Then I lined the top with Blacktrack and the bottom with Black Coffee.

Finally, TTYL blush on my cheeks.

...Ten minutes later...

I was trying to move my shelf filled with nail polish away from the wall so I could plug my fan into the outlet that was behind the shelf. I'm of course the klutziest person ever and three of my OPI's fell and broke and one actually broke on top of me (OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston) creating an interesting pattern and a pain in my ass. I don't watch Dexter but that is what this reminds me of. I was all ready for work too when this happened, so I had to clean it all up before I left, obviously. The other two that broke were OPI Bright Lights, Big Color and Didgeredoo Your Nails? which of course are two of my favorites! I already got a replacement of Guy Meets Gal-veston so now I just need the other two. And the dress I was wearing is ruined now! I hope I'll be able to get the polish out... Moral of the story: if you're gonna move a shelf filled with nail polish, either don't or move all the polishes off first. GAH.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)