Tuesday, April 5, 2011

EOTD: 3/30/2011

Wowie I'm watching I Shouldn't Be Alive on Animal Planet and it's intense!! This chick shattered her pelvis in the desert or something and did crunches at night to stay warm?! ACK insanity. These crazy survival stories remind me to always tell people where I'm going no matter what, so if I just happen to go hiking in the desert and fall and break something, when I don't come back in three days, my family will know. Yeah, cuz I go hiking in the desert. ::shifty eyes::

Anywhoser, here is my eye look from the 30th.

Products: MAC Fluidline Blacktrack, BE TTYL blush, BE Sweet Smile e/s, MAC Colour 3 palette (Mink Pink, Bruised Plum, Black Tulip, and Jungle Moon.)





I did Sweet Smile on most of the lid then added Jungle Moon from the palette to the outer corner and then did Black Tulip from the palette in the crease. Lastly I lined with Blacktrack.

And finally I used TTYL blush on my cheeks and BE Bavarian Creme on my lips.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)