Tuesday, April 5, 2011

EOTD: 3/25/2011

So I'm a dork and for some reason, when a nail polish color really strikes me, I like to create an eye look to go with it. In my previous post I showed you Barielle Falling Star, and this is what I came up with for my eyes.

Products: BE Midnight Sky, Soft Focus True, Big & Bright Eyeliner Midnight, Hottie, and Good Fortune.




I used Hottie, the copper e/s, from the inner corner to the middle lid, then blended Midnight Sky in the outer corner and into the crease. The to recreate that copper/gold shimmer look I used Good Fortune very lightly all over to give a golden sparkle! Lastly I lined with Big & Bright in Midnight and kinda winged in out a bit.

The look pulled together! I used BE Soft Focus True on my cheeks and mixed BE Spiced Rum and MAC Russian Red for my lips. I always love red lips!


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)