Saturday, April 2, 2011

EOTD: 3/22/2011

Sorry for the lack of posts, the internet has been wonky on the laptop, so I've got a lot of backlogged stuffs for ya! We shall start with a lovely eye look that incorporates my favorite eye shadow color, purple.

Here's an overview of what I've used. I saw another blogger, strernchenslove, do the same thing and I liked how it gives you a visual of the products being used. I also like that it helps me to remember what I used because it's not unlike me to forget what colors I used...


Products: BE Pink Ribbon blush, BE Sweet Smile e/s, MAC Colour 3 palette (colors left to right, top to bottom) Stars N Rockets (not part of the palette but used for this look), Bruised Plum, Black Tulip, Jungle Moon.


I used Bruised Plum from the palette first on the entire lid, then layered Stars N Rockets over that. Then I did a little of Jungle Moon on the outer corner and Black Tulip in the crease. Lastly I used Sweet Smile over the entire thing to give it a purple sparkle! I admittedly was trying to match the nail color I had on my nails, LA Splash Pretty Jellyfish. It's not exact, but it's reminiscent.



Last was Pink Ribbon blush on my cheeks and I always put Krystal Buxom on my lips for pictures, sometimes something else, but I think that's all I have on in this picture.


~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)