Friday, April 22, 2011

Creative Nail Design Cuppa Joe and Plum Puckered Out

SOOO sleepy!! Ugh and the Giants are losing... and you know they're losing when Mike Krukow and Jon Miller start discussing the seagulls around the park... >.>

So yes, these are two colors from my old nail polish inheritance... Creative Nail Design! I dunno if they still make these colors, but I know Creative Nail Design just goes simply by CND now and they have all those lovely glittery top coats... well these two must be super old but still easy to work with.

Creative Nail Design Cuppa Joe
I admit I'm not a big fan of brown nail polish. Copper, bronze, fine, but brown? Ehh not so much. At least if it has shimmer in it I like it better, but I can't get into a brown cream. I know most people would think of melted chocolate, but my mind unfortunately goes in a completely different direction. So this color is alright. One good thing going for it, it's formula was very nice!

Creative Nail Design Cuppa Joe
In a sudden stroke of genius, I wanted to know how this one would look matte, so I did China Glaze Matte Magic over it. OMG. I actually really love it! It looks like polished wood or something, like I swear I can see wood grains in the shimmer! Love it! I was thinking of giving this away, but now I think I won't...

Creative Nail Design Plum Puckered Out
Jeez that's a lot to type. TOO MANY WORDS. There's a BE eye shadow literally called "You Can Never Be Too Rich Brown". I'd hate the shadow's name if I didn't love the color so much. Anyway, I didn't expect this one to be so sheer, so it's kind of disappointing. It's alright... but I layered it anyway.

Creative Nail Design Plum Puckered Out
Layered over a coat of Zoya Mira. Oooh yeah I like that a lot more. BUT I think I might have something similar already. I have to check. But that little pink peeking out on the nail looks gorgeous...


Creative Nail Design Plum Puckered Out
Again, what does it look like matte? It looks amazing, of course!!! That's one nail trend I can get into. Crackle? No. Matte? YES.

So now I need to sleep because my eyelids are drooping like crazy. I have a TON of eye looks coming up for yooouuuu. I'm wondering if anyone wants tutorials with the eye looks? I've been inspired! Yes, no?

Good night, thanks for reading!



 ~Pinupcherrymakeup

2 comments:

  1. Omg these are so pretty! i love purple nail polish, and that one is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is always gorgeous on the nail! How do they doooo itttt :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)