Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Themed Nails

The first of my nail looks started with Forever 21 Love & Beauty Mint and I loooooooved that one! I decided that I was going to try jazzing it up a little so I layered stuffs over it.

This is Forever 21 Love & Beauty Mint by itself and it's a beaut! I love the subtle blueish shimmer, it makes it more interesting than just another mint cream polish.

Then I did kind of a gradient with China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses and added a light layer of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie all over for sparkle!

For my actual day of St. Paddy's Day mani, I started with OPI Green-wich Village, a color which I actually use every year for St. Paddy's, and I don't mean to, it's just a perfect color!

Then I layered a bunch of stuff and got creative by making stripes! For the stripes I used China Glaze Starboard, Sephora by OPI Gleek Out, China Claze Jolly Holly, and Forever 21 Love & Beauty Lime. Over that I did a light layer of Santee Emrald Green Sparkle. Can you believe that typo on their label??? "Emrald"?? Really??

Anyhoosier those were the two nail manis I did for St. Paddy's! I wish I had some shamrock stickers or something but oh well, maybe next year. Coming up next, the makeup look!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)