Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Green Polish Spam!

Finally!!!! Seriously, I never knew I had so many green polishes. It's like I bought two and while I was away they multiplied. I wish that's how things work... Anyways, here are lots o' green colors to feed your lingering craving for green even after St. Paddy's. I hope everyone had a drunk day! I wish I did! I had to work, phooey. All Irish people, no matter how little Irish there is in your blood, should be able to take that day off to get hammered. LOL oh well. And I didn't even get any mashed potatoes! Boo.

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Avocado

LA Girl Can U Dig It?

OPI Cuckoo For This Color

OPI Don't Mess With OPI

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Santee Emrald Green Glitter (that's truly how it's spelled on the label... D'OH)

China Glaze Entourage

Borghese Euro Green

China Glaze Four Leaf Clover

BB Couture Frontier Woman

Sephora by OPI Gleek Out

OPI Glow Up Already!

Sally Hansen Glow

LA Splash Golden Seahorse

BB Couture Grasshopper

ULTA Green With Envy

OPI Green-wich Village

Sinful Colors Happy Ending

OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow

OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede

OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow Suede w/ top coat

Milani Hi-Tech

Hot Topic unlabeled Green Glitter

MAC Jade Dragon

China Glaze Jolly Holly

Sinful Colors Last Chance

Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Lime

Borghese Limoncello

Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

LA Girl Metallic Olive

Sally Hansen Mint Sprint

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Mint

China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses

China Glaze Peace On Earth

Santee Peacock Green Glitter

Nicole by OPI Peas and Q's

Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne

Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War

Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade

Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal

Essie Sew Psyched

Sinful Colors See You Soon

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Sinful Colors San Francisco

Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Altar

Sally Hansen Spring Green

China Glaze Starboard

LA Girl Turntable

China Glaze Watermelon Rind

Color Club What A Shock!

China Glaze Zombie Zest


So that's most of my greens, there are a couple missing, but I hardly think that matters. I definitely don't have as many as some of those bloggers out there who love green, but still a sizable amount! Like I said, an amount that I didn't even know I had! Anyjebus, the next couple of posts will include my nail looks and eye looks for the holiday. Stay tuned!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)