Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day Looks

WOW sooo many posts. Why am I still awake? I have no idea...

Anyhoo! The first look is the one I did on Valentine's Day. I don't have the full face shot to show, only the eyes, sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I was wearing a red lip with the look! Very shexxy and Valentine's-y.

SO! Purple. Of course. AND IIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooouuuuuuuu, purple eyeshadow... Everything is Bare Minerals, except I think for my highlight color, which is most likely Tissueweight from MAC.

True Gold on the inner corner, Wowza on middle lid and out into the crease, and Sugar Plum in crease.

Please excuse the shiny skin. 

Also please excuse the mascara on my lid?! Argh.

So this next look I actually did the next day and unfortunately I liked it waaaaay better. Oops. Oh well. These are all Bare Minerals colors.

ZOMG this look includes two of my most favorite colors: Beautiful Lisa and Angel. I guess you can also include Cultured Pearl since I use it a lot, but then technically it's not one of my "favorites". 

Cultured Pearl on the inner corner and as highlight, Beautiful Lisa on middle lid and Angel in the crease.

A softer Valentine.

GAH look at Beautiful Lisa in all her glory.

Oh look, the rest of me! Why hello tattoo... I love you... anyways... Glee Radiance probably on my cheeks aaaaaaannnnnnndddddd... I dunno on my lips.

Hopefully everyone had a happy, safe and healthy Valentine's Day! I unfortunately had to work until closing so I didn't get to see the bf... but he did send me a picture of my flowers he got me :)

YAY! Hehehehe.

And just to make everyone jealouse, here's one of my favorite pictures of us together!

This was from New Year's Eve. Man that night SUCKED but at least I looked cute for the beginning of the night! He always has to make a stupid face. >_>

Anyhoosier... Have a wonderful day now I guess since it's almost 8 in the morning... time for bed?

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)