Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Review

So now it's time for a real post after being all serious! And here's my first perfume review! Gah, I love perfume.

Today we have Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh:

The original Daisy smelled terrible on me... my body chemistry must have been waaaay off. But not with this baby! It's delightfully spring-smelling and feminine. Sephora.com says Daisy Eau So Fresh's notes consist of: "Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum" in the style of: "Exhilarating. Bubbly. Playful." This is in comparison to the original Daisy's notes: "Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods" in the style of: "Bright. Alluring. Eternal." It's funny how the word "daisy" only shows up in the name... hmmmm...

Pricing on Sephora.com lists a bottle of 2.5 oz for $70 while the 4.25 oz is $85. I love this scent so much! It really reminds me of spring and I have no doubt that I'll be bathing in this for quite a while... that is, until I discover another awesome new one!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)