Sunday, October 31, 2010

World Series/Halloween Makeup

Hello loves,

Happy Halloween!!!!! I have pictures of my two makeup looks for Halloween but I haven't uploaded them yet, so instead here's a look at my standard orange and black makeup look for when the Giants are playing. I've normally only done it when I'm going to the game, but lately I've been doing for work too if I can't show my pride elsewhere. So here we go! And GO GIANTS!







Eyes:
Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
Blaze*  and Fun* mixed together on inner half
Black Tied** on outer half
Tissuewight** as highlight
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Bare Minerals Brow Powder in Dark Blonde Medium Brown

Face:
Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation in Golden Fair
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Well Rested For Eyes
Bare Minerals Ruby Radiance on cheeks
Bare Minerals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Destiny

Please click images for larger picture detail!
So that is my standard Go Giants makeup look. It also works for Halloween because funnily enough orange and black are the traditional Halloween colors. Oh and did you notice my SF baseball earrings? The bf got them for me last Christmas but unfortunately they're made of nickel and they hurt my ears so I can't wear them for long. Goooooooo Giants!!!!

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)