Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two Looks

Hello Thursday!

Can I just first say that I am THE MOST excited! My favorite baseball team, the San Francisco Giants, are two games away from going to the post-season! I've been so emotional over all of this, considering the Giants were like 6.5 games behind the Padres and now we're in first place on the precipice of entering the post-season?! Oh my god I can barely contain myself!

So anyway, I figured I needed to post something to start this off right. So here are two makeup looks!

Just a note: I use mainly Bare Minerals and MAC eye shadows. When I list the colors, for Bare Minerals, there will be an asterisk (*) after the name, and for MAC, there will be two asterisks (**) after the name. It's just easier than listing which brand it's by.

ALSO! Please click on the pictures for a much better and larger image. It shows all the detail!!

I did this look a while ago for work, and let me tell you, it looked soooooo much better in person. For some reason it doesn't look as bright on camera. Still, I was happy with it and it looks fun and colorful.






Eyes:
Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
Oasis* all over lid
Humid** in outer corner
Satellite Dreams** in crease
Tissueweight** as highlight
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Bare Minerals Brow Powder in Dark Blonde Medium Brown

Face:
Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation in Golden Fair
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Well Rested For Eyes
Bare Minerals Glee Radiance on cheeks
Bare Minerals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Katie


I love this look, and I do it quite often when I want something colorful but don't want to think about what colors to use. Go-to colorful eye look. :) If you couldn't tell, it's supposed to represent fire.






Eyes:
Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
Trophy Wife* on very inner corner
Fun* on very middle lid
Passion* on very outer corner
Incense* in crease
Soul* as highlight
Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Midnight with Denim* over that
Bare Minerals Brow Powder in Dark Blonde Medium Brown

Face:
Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation in Golden Fair
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Bare Minerals Well Rested For Eyes
Bare Minerals Soft Focus Face Color in Soft Focus True on cheeks
Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Creampuff and 100% Natural Lipgloss in Sugar Cookie on lips

Well good news, the Padres just lost to the Cubs, so that means all the Giants have to do is win one and we're in the post-season!!!!! Ahh!!! Haha, anyway, hope you enjoyed the looks! I'll be coming back soon with nails.

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)