Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Intro to Pinupcherrymakeup!

Hello internet world!

Here is my stab at blogging. I know there are 948202359132 blogs about makeup and nail polish, but I feel like I have something important to say along those lines as well as anyone else. Plus I can also rant about baseball and television!

Speaking of which, perhaps I shall introduce myself with a picture.

I dunno if anyone reading this will know who this is (or if anyone is reading this at all) but this is Tim Lincecum of the San Francisco Giants. He's amAAAAzing. And I skipped school to meet him. And it was totally worth it.

I felt like that was a good way of showing just who I am, besides all the makeup and polish and whatnot. Anyway, stay tuned for awesome posts! (Hopefully?!)

~Pinupcherrymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one! I also try to comment on something of yours, so thanks for the love! :)